MN-500 help needed!

May 31, 2004 4:35:23 PM

I'm in a very odd place here. Yesterday I created a new
network because my old one wasn't working correctly. When
it asked me to make a backup disk so I can use it with my
other computer I prompted 'no' because I ran out of
floppies. Today I purchased some and I need to know what
file to put on there. I went to the base management tool
and made a backup, thinking that would be it, but it
didn't work on the PC I'm trying to add to my network.
Please help me locate the file I need to put on a disk so
I can use it as the network configurations for my other
PC that is being added to the network from this PC. I
tried putting the WAP in the other computer and it
started a loop between finding the closest network, and
putting in the WAP, and then it would go back to the
screen that tells me where the closest network is.

More about : 500 needed

!