Sanyo 4920: can speaker ring while headset plugged-in?

I would like to have it so that the external speaker rings when the
headset is plugged in.

This is so that when I put the phone down in the car with the headset
plugged in, I can still hear the ring without the headset being in my
ear.

Possible?

Nexxuvas

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2006
Not that I've seen. The ringer/headset always routes through to the earpiece as a normal manufacturing status.

Headset mode is it's own profile, and so far I've yet to see user created profiles on Sanyo products.