Sanyo 4920: can speaker ring while headset plugged-in?

Last response: in Network Providers
August 22, 2005 12:22:41 AM

I would like to have it so that the external speaker rings when the
headset is plugged in.

This is so that when I put the phone down in the car with the headset
plugged in, I can still hear the ring without the headset being in my
ear.

Possible?
February 7, 2006 9:44:52 PM

Not that I've seen. The ringer/headset always routes through to the earpiece as a normal manufacturing status.

Headset mode is it's own profile, and so far I've yet to see user created profiles on Sanyo products.
!