Sanyo 4920: can speaker ring while headset plugged-in?

I would like to have it so that the external speaker rings when the
headset is plugged in.

This is so that when I put the phone down in the car with the headset
plugged in, I can still hear the ring without the headset being in my
ear.

Possible?
1 answer Last reply
More about sanyo 4920 speaker ring headset plugged
  1. Not that I've seen. The ringer/headset always routes through to the earpiece as a normal manufacturing status.

    Headset mode is it's own profile, and so far I've yet to see user created profiles on Sanyo products.

Sprint PCS Gaming Headsets Speakers Sanyo Internet Service Providers