BSOD - Errors with Windows files

Gtking616

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
So lately I did a recovery on my MSi laptop, and started fresh installing all main programs, and after shutting it down and rebooting it later, I get a BSOD everytime, It won't give me a chance to read it, just a quick flash and restarts, I tried to just to a second recovery, but now It says "The recovery enviorment is not normal, and prompts for a restart, I tried to do the windows repair setup, and it did nothing for 13 hours I can't legally re-install windows, because it didn't come with a disc, I tried a cracked version but I won't go into depth in that.

Anyone know anything I can do?

CDdude55

Distinguished

You never mentioned anything about your OS other then at the end with "I can't legally re-install windows, because it didn't come with a disc, I tried a cracked version but I won't go into depth in that."

Learn to put together a proper sentence next time. That's probably one of the reasons why you can't fix your own problems.

contact msi or look on ebay for on oem disk..you can also dowload for free windows 8 right now if you need a full legal os.
i would pull the battery and power and flip the laptop over and check to see that the ram in insalled on the bottom of the laptop.
you could have a seating issue or one of the ram stick went bad.
http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/
on it has mini xp boot. if your cpu and mb are fine you should be able to boot into the mini xp fine.
there alos some disk test tools there to see if your hard drive is fine.