OMG what the HELL HAPPENED!!!!!!???

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
OMG, I boot my PC up today and i don't see the normal Logon Screen where i can select my 2 Accounts that i have.. If comes up with a LOG IN BOX... it says my name and the password box is empty, you can just click OK to get past it... But now i want to know why is it like this now... I go to Start, Log Off, Switch user, and then A box comes up... its like the same style box that comes up when i boot...but it says this machine is LOCKED... so i have to add a god dam password to access stuff, i never made a god dam password!! what the hell is going on... PLEASE someone help! AHHHHHHH

This Community is like a Second Family!!

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
ok, at the logon screen, hit ctrl/alt/del to get a "standard" logon box, and logon as admin, then reset the account with problems, (control panel/adminstrative tools/computer management/users)

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
the LogonUI.exe isn't loading i guess ? i had styleXP and then i deleted it off my pc, i think that messed up the logonScreen

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Calv, both of my accounts are ADMIN's and when i boot i get a log on box with only one account and i can't switch or login to the other one!....

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
did you get to the "standard" logon box? what happens when you try and log on as adiminstrator (not a member of administrators group)

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?