Limited Ping/accessibility on MN500

Last response: in Networking
Share
June 1, 2004 10:47:27 AM

Here's my layout:
Server and 4 clients off of a 100MB hub
Server running RRAS/NAT to the internet
MN500 as wireless bridge off the hub
Laptop with wireless card

All of the clients can see each other, the server, and
the internet.
The laptop can see the server and the internet.
The laptop can NOT see the clients, nor vice versa.

By "see", I mean they can not ping, or connect through
IP. Not for file sharing, not for games, not for
anything.

I've looked all over the http console for the MN500, but
I'm not seeing any setting that would allow or disallow
this.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris
June 1, 2004 12:37:20 PM

Do you have any firewalls on the other computers behind the MN-500? Such
as black ice defender, zone alarm, norton internet security, McAfee
personal firewall, PC-cillin, etc...

!