This Week's Hot News: Oct. Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Quite useless charts. I am an owner of an AMD X2 processor that is not displayed in these charts, if I want to buy a new CPU I want to know not only which is better, but how much better than my current CPU. Why? Because if the difference is not big enough I don't buy anything now and I will look again into this in a year from now.

cangelini

Contributing Editor
Editor
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Adrian B[/nom]Quite useless charts. I am an owner of an AMD X2 processor that is not displayed in these charts, if I want to buy a new CPU I want to know not only which is better, but how much better than my current CPU. Why? Because if the difference is not big enough I don't buy anything now and I will look again into this in a year from now.[/citation]

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully more people find them useful than useless. ;-)

kittle

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
Ditto on the charts. If i want to compare a benchmark across a few CPUs.. I get the WHOLE benchmark suite instead of just what I picked. Information overload.. and a major scrollbar battle.

G

You shouldn't have to buy a 30 inch monitor, or turn it 90 degrees to see info. It is quite annoying though. Could be laid out better. The desktop graphics card comparison guide is easier to read and very similar... Take a look, rojakpot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.