MN720 vs XP

I can't get my wireless card to work with Microsoft XP.
I have installed all updates. Any suggetsions?

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Paula,

Hey. Need a little more info. Did you use the Setup
Wizard CD, or configure the network manually? What base
station are you trying to connect?

If you used the CD, after you installed the software and
had WinXP recognize the WN-720, did you see the power
light go on?

If so, then look in the "Broadband Network Utility"
under "Tools", and go to "Adapter settings". Click
the "Available Networks" button. Do you see any wireless
networks available? If you see yours, click on it,
uncheck the IEEE 802.1x box, and enter any WEP key
required. If are just setting up your own home network,
you probably won't have a WEP key yet, so don't worry
about it for now.

ANyway, more info on your setup would help with your
problem.

Good luck!

which kind of card?
"Paula" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
> I can't get my wireless card to work with Microsoft XP.
> I have installed all updates. Any suggetsions?

TRENDING THREADS