sm pro audio mic

Last response: in Home Audio
April 26, 2005 11:56:32 AM

Hi! I'm looking for a (cheap) small diaphragm mic- I was going for the
behringer b5, but then I noticed the SM Pro Audio MC02. Have you ever
heard about it? It's cheaper than the B5, anyway...

Dave

More about : pro audio mic

April 26, 2005 6:13:08 PM

i use SM Pro Audio MC02 for string recordings
realy good for a price

regards

!