Is there a spectrum analysis apps or plug-in ,which compar..

hi. i am not native american
therefore very bad at english.

I let a singer song in front of two same mic,which is connected to
different mic pre(one is cheap and the other is expensive). and taken
these two track in DAW at once. I listened these two data .It was
difficult to tell one from the other. the sounds was similiar but the
expensive was somewhat good.
and I opened these two audio tracks in Soundforge. I snapshoted two
different audio files with high resolution Frequency spectrum
analysis, each other.. of course ,there was somewhat difference. and I
wanted to compensate the cheap mic pre sound for cloning the expensive
mic pre sound by automatic spectrum analyzer and eq compensation
stuff(like software plugin effect or apps)

Is there a spectrum analysis apps or plug-in ,which compare A with B
and then compensate B for A by auto frequncy gap equalizing?
3 answers Last reply
More about spectrum analysis apps plug which compar

    bj <bluesjeon@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Is there a spectrum analysis apps or plug-in ,which compare A with B
    >and then compensate B for A by auto frequncy gap equalizing?

    There is, but it will not help you. The differences between the cheap
    preamp and the good preamp are much more significant than just the
    frequency response.
    --scott

    bj wrote:
    > Is there a spectrum analysis apps or plug-in ,which compare A with B
    > and then compensate B for A by auto frequncy gap equalizing?

    Yes, Steinberg FreeFilter. Keep in mind that frequency response alone
    probably isn't responsible for all the sonic differences.

    Johann
    --
    aber darauf hast du selbstverstaendlich keine antowort, dazu fehlt dir
    die distanz ! ja und, bist eben noch einer von denen die mir Ihre

    thanks you but
    there is?
    what is it?
    I may use it useful for other appropriate purpose

    kludge@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote in message news:<d4o1i0$5f2$1@panix2.panix.com>...
    > bj <bluesjeon@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >Is there a spectrum analysis apps or plug-in ,which compare A with B
    > >and then compensate B for A by auto frequncy gap equalizing?
    >
    > There is, but it will not help you. The differences between the cheap
    > preamp and the good preamp are much more significant than just the
    > frequency response.
    > --scott

Pro Audio Audio Apps