mn-700 mn820 kit

i am one of the many who are unable to install. the
wizard freezes wright after asking the question 'new
Product i am not computer savy so instead of manual
installation what to do. the manual asks a lot of
questions for a manual setup that i'm not comfortable
with. is there any help out there.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Wayne,

I'll try by asking a few questions. What PC are you
using? Make sure your PC supports CardBus-type PC Cards.
This should be in the PC manual under specifications.

Have you plugged the MN-720 adapter into the notebook
BEFORE running the Setup Wizard CD? Make sure the MN-720
is snug in its CardBus slot.

What operating system are you using...WinXP?
If you are not using WinXP or Win2000, there maybe other
items windows needs to install. For example, with Win98
you may need to install "Windows installer" and "Windows
Plug and Play". The Setup Wizard CD usually recognizes
this and will instruct you on installing them...but not
always, or on the first attempt. If you are using Win98,
re-boot until the CD recognizes it needs these
components.