age of myth ONE or TWO discs?

Last response: in Video Games
September 29, 2004 9:43:09 PM

so, i beat all of the game on disc one, and the last
thing i saw was Arkantos becoming a god, or something.
then it ends.is the second disc supposed to be playable?
or is there a sequel?? this is buggin me!!!!

More about : age myth discs

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 3:36:43 AM

Hi norabora,

"norabora" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3fd501c4a686$75153890$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> so, i beat all of the game on disc one, and the last
> thing i saw was Arkantos becoming a god, or something.
> then it ends.is the second disc supposed to be playable?
> or is there a sequel?? this is buggin me!!!!

This question comes up often for game with 2 or more CD's.

The second CD is only used to install the game onto your
hard drive, as the game is too large to fit on only one CD.
Some games may ask you to insert the 2nd or last CD to
verify that you have the original copy in your possession. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User