age of myth ONE or TWO discs?

so, i beat all of the game on disc one, and the last
thing i saw was Arkantos becoming a god, or something.
then it ends.is the second disc supposed to be playable?
or is there a sequel?? this is buggin me!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about myth discs

    Hi norabora,

    "norabora" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3fd501c4a686$75153890$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > so, i beat all of the game on disc one, and the last
    > thing i saw was Arkantos becoming a god, or something.
    > then it ends.is the second disc supposed to be playable?
    > or is there a sequel?? this is buggin me!!!!

    This question comes up often for game with 2 or more CD's.

    The second CD is only used to install the game onto your
    hard drive, as the game is too large to fit on only one CD.
    Some games may ask you to insert the 2nd or last CD to
    verify that you have the original copy in your possession. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Video Games