DRIVERS FOR USB NETWORK CONTROLLER

Solution
JP 108 No. 030818
That seems to be the model number there. With the name of the manufacturer, you could go to the manufacturer's web site and download the driver for your device model that works with your version of Windows.

showmlambo

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012

MY DEVICE IS A USB TO LAN ADAPTER/CONTROLLER MANUFACTURED IN CHINA. I BOUGHT IT WITHOUT A CD FOR SOFTWARE. IT SAYS DEVICE SOFTWARE NOT INSTALLED CORRECTLY FOR WINDOWS SEVEN,

I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD BUT I CANT FIND THE RIGHT ONE FOR MY HP PAVILLION. THE NETWORK CARD DIED SO I NEED TO USE USB TO LAN ETHERNET ADAPTER.

Easy on the caps lock there. Also, I can't help if I don't know the exact model for that USB network adapter. For example, I have a USB network adapter too, but you'd never be able to find the right driver for it within a reasonable amount of time unless you knew or at least had an idea about the model name/number. Mine is a Linksys Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster and has the model number of WUSB54GSC and is a rev 1 version of that model. Without this information, I couldn't find the right driver for it and it would be little more than a paper weight. Also, the driver would work on any device. Your computer doesn't need a driver that wouldn't work on any other computer with the same operating system or at least an operating system that is compatible with many of the same drivers (such as Vista x32, 7 x32, 8 x32, and 32 bit server versions of them and then the 64 bit versions are also all compatible with each other, but the 64 bit versions and the 32 bit versions aren't compatible with versions that don't have the same bit width).

For example, a Windows Vista x86 (32 bit) driver often works in Windows 7 x86 and a Windows Vista x64 (64 bit) often works in Windows 7 x64. A Windows XP driver often doesn't work with Vista and the other newer operating systems because it has a much more different kernel (among maybe other possible differences that could cause driver incompatibilities), so you need to find a Windows Vista or Windows 7 driver that works with the same bit width as the version of Windows 7 that is running on your computer. You can find this version number by right clicking on Computer and clicking properties.

showmlambo

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
my USB TO LAN NETWORK ADAPTER is coded as JP 108 No. 030818. I am using windows 7.

inside the device there is a name written TAIMAG HA 103. I don't know what it means there

TRENDING THREADS