3D Pinball: Extra Ball bug

Last response: in Video Games
September 30, 2004 4:06:29 AM

There is a bug with extra balls in 3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet
(win2000 version).

Sometimes I will do something to get an extra ball, and it says "Extra Ball"
on the side. But then when my current ball goes down the drain, the game
doesn't give me my extra ball, and the ball counter either goes from 1 to 2 or
from 2 to 3.

Sometimes the game does give me my extra ball though, so the bug doesn't occur
all the time. Maybe like 40% of the time.

More about : pinball extra ball bug

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 11:25:58 AM

Hi 3d,

That could be corrected by way of an update if they know about it...
To report bugs, send technical comments or request features or support:
http://register.microsoft.com/contactus30/contactus.asp...

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!