honest opinions of this case

namek0

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
<A HREF="http://www.directron.com/mx01sld.html" target="_new"> http://www.directron.com/mx01sld.html </A>

I need some good honest opinions of this case. The last case I bought in 2000 was a piece of crap, I hate the pile every time I look at it. I don't need a power supply because I have one here waiting for a case to put it in

If I don't get this case, I'll probably just buy a standard Chieftec style case then

It's all good ^_^

FO_SHO

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003
This is just a chieftec dragon (also antec sells cheiftec cases rebranded as antec) with a different door. The chieftec cases are very good quality.

namek0

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
Coolness. I thought I'd buy something a little different than the normal Chieftec case. I know 2 people that have those, and I want to stand out a little bit, without having to pay $200

It's all good ^_^

JimmyDean

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2003
that is a truly leet case. i am getting one

<b><font color=red>Remember kids, if you see a downed power line, suck on the end, candy comes out!</font color=red></b>

outamyhead

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2001
I was thinking about getting a chieftec but after the last review of cases on THG I went and bought the Thermaltake Xaser III, and what a case it is:) I couldn't get the thing in the boot of my car and I had to raise the keyboard shelf by a centi-metre so it would fit properly and it still sticks out by about 4 inches from under the desk.

It was expensive but worth it, I've never had a case so easy to put together the other side panel doesn't need to come off:D. Although I need to get a PSU with more 4-pin plugs on it:S

Ryan_Plus_One

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2003
Those cases are way too big and extravagant for my tastes. Plus, that style is heavily played out.

<font color=red>Now that I am running RAID 5 I find myself praying for a hard drive failure.</font color=red>