Can windows 7 run the windows 9x themes?

Is it possible for windows 7 to run the windows 9x themes? I could do it in xp, if I used the old themes program. I really want to know this, because I have a windows ME computer with plus98, and I want the themes for my current PC
7 answers Last reply
More about windows windows themes
  1. Hi :)

    I seriously doubt it and doubt anyone has ever tried it....

    Let us know if it works....

    All the best Brett :)
  2. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    I seriously doubt it and doubt anyone has ever tried it....

    Let us know if it works....

    All the best Brett :)


    I will try it tomorrow. Maybe tonight, but I forget where the theme directory is.
  3. It worked! I got the entire folder, including the program. Some work better than others. Just use the old program in compatibility mode for windows ME/98. LINK BRO:
    ___________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ___________¶¶6666555666666¶¶¶
    __________¶¶6666555555556666¶¶
    ___¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶116666556611¶¶666¶¶¶¶
    __¶¶cc¶¶§§§¶¶¶11111111¶¶¶¶¶6¶¶cc¶¶
    __¶¶cc¶¶¶§§§§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§§§¶¶¶¶cc¶¶
    __¶¶ssc¶¶¶¶§§§§§§§§§§§§§§¶¶¶¶css¶¶
    __¶¶ss¶¶§§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§§§¶¶ss¶¶
    ____¶¶ss¶¶ss¯¯¯¯ssss¯¯¯¯ss¶¶ss¶¶
    ______¶¶ssss__¶¶cccc¶¶__ssss¶¶
    ______¶¶¶ssscc¶¶cccc¶¶ccss¶¶¶¶
    _____¶¶££¶¶sssccccccccss¶¶¶££¶¶
    ____¶¶££££¶¶ss¶¶cccsss¶¶¶£££¶¶¶¶¶
    __¶¶¯¯¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¯¯¶¶¶¶¶¶¶££££¶¶¶ss¶¶
    __¶¶____________¶¶££££££££¶¶ssss¶¶
    __¶¶¯¯$$$$$$$$¯¯¶¶£££££££££¶¶¶cc¶¶
    __¶¶__$$ƒƒƒƒ$$__¶¶£££££££¢¢¶¶ccc¶¶
    __¶¶¯¯$$ƒƒƒƒ$$¯¯¶¶¢¢¢¥¥¢¢£££¶¶cc¶¶
    __¶¶___$$ƒƒ$$___¶¶££££££££¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ____¶¶__$$$$__¶¶££££££¶¶¶¶¥¥¶¶¶
    ______¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¥¥¥¥¥¶¶¶
    ________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¶¶¶¶
    ____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶


    Or: http://www.mediafire.com/?pe7y3ws05k2qsqi
  4. yea i was able to find the old windows 95 plus pack and all those themes worked for me
  5. ubergeek122 said:
    I will try it tomorrow. Maybe tonight, but I forget where the theme directory is.


    if you were justr going to do this in the end why bother asking?
  6. captaincharisma said:
    if you were justr going to do this in the end why bother asking?

    ,,,,for me to learn 9x themes work with windows 7 without having to ask the question. Not that I'd trade aero for 98 plus, still, good to know:) thanks for asking :)
  7. Quote:
    ,,,,for me to learn 9x themes work with windows 7 without having to ask the question. Not that I'd trade aero for 98 plus, still, good to know:) thanks for asking :)



    Just traded aero for Mystery!
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Windows XP