Dot Matrix printers win7 star lc 10

Solution
have you tried to install it as generic text only, unless it has a add in font card it should work just fine.

click start > devices and printer > (a box will open) click add a printer >local printer >
select the type of connection > scroll down to generic in the left and select generic /text only in the right hit next and follow the prompts and you should be done. =)
Star LC 10 is 15-year old (at least) matrix printer (I can't remember whether 9-pin or 24-pin), and there are no available drivers for it on Star Micronics site.

Depending on the mode (there was a DIP switch), it can work as IBM-compatible, or Epson LX/LQ compatible. Windows 7 has drivers for Epson LX/LQ, so I would try these first.

have you tried to install it as generic text only, unless it has a add in font card it should work just fine.

click start > devices and printer > (a box will open) click add a printer >local printer >
select the type of connection > scroll down to generic in the left and select generic /text only in the right hit next and follow the prompts and you should be done. =)

Solution

francy_02

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012

thanks for the info it worked on text is therer anyu way for it to work on graphics so i can prit on corbon -tracing paper allso is there any carbon rolls for a panasonic kx-fc 225 that will nott put a wax coatin over print when coppying cheeres