Mechwarrior Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have this error when trying to play mechwarrior
merc's;

nested exception-cause "enter window mode"
Error: "Failed(0.887602f9-d3derr-scene_not_in_scene)-
endscene()" at 0x0

This is the only game i own that wont play on my aleinware
area 51m and I have many games. I have a NVIDIA GeForce
Go5600 128mb

thesociopath

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010
FINALLY! Nobody else seems to be facing this problem :(

Even I have a system with fairly good specs.

I'm running on Win7 32bit.

I don't get why the game keeps crashing and Just like you, this is the only game so far that has crashed on my system.

I get that this has to do with directX, but what can I do to fix it?

Except one other guy in another page. Nobody seems to be asking this question!