rise of nations help!!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
September 30, 2004 11:02:48 PM

I bought this game, but couldn't play on my current video
card. Now I have an updated video card installed but
like an idiot, I accidentlly threw away the cd game case
and the 25 digit character key to install my game..
Please help if some one has this key!!!!

More about : rise nations

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
October 1, 2004 2:36:01 PM

Hi Marc,

"marc pen" <*@msn.com> wrote in message news:295701c4a75a$c0321760$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| I bought this game, but couldn't play on my current video
| card. Now I have an updated video card installed but
| like an idiot, I accidentlly threw away the cd game case
| and the 25 digit character key to install my game..
| Please help if some one has this key!!!!

That's a unique number for each CD. If someone gives you their
number they won't be able to play online or get support for the
game if you're using their number for those services already. :-s

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For International Service: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User