FA: Otari Analog Mulititrack - Exc!

Last response: in Home Audio
May 5, 2005 5:24:28 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace (More info?)

Hi --

Here's a really nice Otari MX-5050 MKIII 1/2" 8-track. JRF says the heads
are like new. Machine is 100% tested and ready to plug in and use.

Only two days left. Reserve has been met so someone is going to win this
auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7319...

Check my feedback and bid with confidence.

Thanks for looking.

Best,

-- Steve

Sonicraft A2DX Lab
Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx/
May 5, 2005 5:24:29 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace (More info?)

Steve,

The restored equipment on your web site is awesome!

Julian

"Steve Puntolillo" <spunt@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:D uSdnR8YnaZsMOTfRVn-hw@comcast.com...
> Hi --
>
> Here's a really nice Otari MX-5050 MKIII 1/2" 8-track. JRF says the heads
> are like new. Machine is 100% tested and ready to plug in and use.
>
> Only two days left. Reserve has been met so someone is going to win this
> auction!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7319...
>
> Check my feedback and bid with confidence.
>
> Thanks for looking.
>
> Best,
>
> -- Steve

> Sonicraft A2DX Lab
> Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
> http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx/

May 6, 2005 12:54:18 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace (More info?)

Hi, Julian --

> Steve,
>
> The restored equipment on your web site is awesome!

Thanks for the encouragement. After all of that work, it's nice to get a pat
on the back!

Cheers,

-- Steve

Sonicraft A2DX Lab
Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx/

> "Steve Puntolillo" <spunt@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:D uSdnR8YnaZsMOTfRVn-hw@comcast.com...
> > Hi --
> >
> > Here's a really nice Otari MX-5050 MKIII 1/2" 8-track. JRF says the
heads
> > are like new. Machine is 100% tested and ready to plug in and use.
> >
> > Only two days left. Reserve has been met so someone is going to win this
> > auction!
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7319...
> >
> > Check my feedback and bid with confidence.
> >
> > Thanks for looking.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > -- Steve

> > Sonicraft A2DX Lab
> > Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
> > http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx/

May 8, 2005 4:17:22 AM

"Julian Adamaitis" <nospamJulianPA@Access4Less.net> wrote in message
> Steve,
>
> The restored equipment on your web site is awesome!
>
> Julian

Second that. Looks like an obsession used constructively.

Predrag
!