Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How do i activate my new windows 8 laptop

Last response: in Windows 8
March 6, 2013 2:22:13 PM

Hello,
Just bought a new laptop windows 8 I have wireless internet how do I Connect so i can activate
March 6, 2013 2:24:32 PM

If Win 8 does not self activate then you can do it by going into the Control Panel and choose updates. The process should activate your OS.
Score
March 6, 2013 2:50:30 PM

Is the issue that you can not get your wireless to connect, or that you are connected to the wireless but the activation is not working?
Score
Related resources
March 6, 2013 5:30:31 PM

Kalten has a point. I assumed that you were writing here by using your laptop. If your laptop won't connect to the internet via wifi then you have to check your drivers to see that the wifi is active and, once active you will need to put in the password for the wifi. Caution about connecting to open wifi (not encrypted) because people can steal your identity & passwords.
Score
March 14, 2013 8:01:15 AM

I get the impression he is not going to reply to us Chester!
Score
February 23, 2014 7:43:21 AM

loulou_54 said:
Hello,
Just bought a new laptop windows 8 I have wireless internet how do I Connect so i can activate

Well a few of my buddies had that problem. Make sure your date and time are correct. Go to your bottom corner of your screen and click on the date and time. Set them up. If you can get it to update automatically with the microsoft time server.
Score
!