AOK - The Conquerors - Multiplayer game

Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Is it possible that in a multiple game 1 to 1, and following computer
specifications :
Player 1 - Pentium 233 Mhz OS Windows 98 SE
Player 2 - Pentium 2500 Mhz OS Windows XP
Both players same qualifications ( + or - )
The player with the slowest computer wins the game.
With other words does it make a difference depending on the computer
speed and SO to win a game ??

Thanks in advance
Antoine

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

yes it is possible... think of it this way.. So many
humans .. but all Humans aint Einstein.. Talking about
Qualification.. well, einstein didnt do PHD.. but there
are tons of PHD's...

I think the speed of the computers is irrelevant to who is the better
player. The way AOK works, everyone is slowed down by the slowest
machine anyway.

spindles