Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Ati mobility radeon hd 5000 windows 8

Last response: in Windows 8
Share
March 6, 2013 3:18:43 PM

I Have a HP pavilion DV6 3065ea with ATI Radeon HD5470 video/graphics card. I upgraded to windows 8 and during install was asked to Reinstall ATI Mobility Control Centre in W8, I have downloaded from HP the file SP49517 and run it but when I view in Device Manager the display adapter: ATI Mobility Radeon HD5000 series (Microsoft Corporation-WDDM v1.20) has yellow triangle ( this device cannot start )code10, operation failed, the requested operation was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions please
March 18, 2013 1:36:18 AM



COLGeek thanks for your suggestion and links. I tried the two links but on running them I get the usual dialog box "do you want to allow changes" and agree but nothing happens after that! not even an error message.
I have run AMD install manager and Control centre software already but the yellow triangle persists.
Regards
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
March 18, 2013 8:40:14 AM

You may want to remove the previous drivers first with Driver Fusion (see below), then try again. You only need one of the 2 files I linked based on whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Windows installed.

http://treexy.com/products/driver-fusion
April 7, 2013 3:43:38 AM

I recently upgraded to Windows 8 Pro, and as to my Graphics hardware aspect, I had the problem of having the label "ATI Mobility Radeon 5000 Series-(Microsoft Corporation WDDM v1.20)" as my display driver in device manager. It was however a big problem because my programs, e.g. Photoshop CS6, could not detect my gpu. I've tried all possible solutions until I finally discovered one which is effective, at least for my case. I opened Device Manager, clicked Display Driver, right clicked on my device driver name, and clicked Update. Then, I chose "Browse my computer for driver software">"Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". Then Windows will show you a list of currently and previously installed drivers, so just choose what you think your system will recognize. Hope this helps all who were like me before who has nearly lost all hope in Windows 8.
April 8, 2013 6:27:24 AM

yosef911 said:
I recently upgraded to Windows 8 Pro, and as to my Graphics hardware aspect, I had the problem of having the label "ATI Mobility Radeon 5000 Series-(Microsoft Corporation WDDM v1.20)" as my display driver in device manager. It was however a big problem because my programs, e.g. Photoshop CS6, could not detect my gpu. I've tried all possible solutions until I finally discovered one which is effective, at least for my case. I opened Device Manager, clicked Display Driver, right clicked on my device driver name, and clicked Update. Then, I chose "Browse my computer for driver software">"Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". Then Windows will show you a list of currently and previously installed drivers, so just choose what you think your system will recognize. Hope this helps all who were like me before who has nearly lost all hope in Windows 8.


Yosef911 thank you for your suggestion, at the moment I have the following driver running correctly, ATI Mobility Radeon HD4200 series (Microsoft Corporation-WDDM v1.1) this seems to be ok. I uninstalled the HD5000 one although my so called on board graphic card is an HD5470 i.e. (5000 series).
I did get a strange message from running the AMD graphics analysis program saying I did not have a proper graphics card! I think this is because my machine is a laptop and the graphics are on board. If I get any software issues I will give your findings a try. many thanks for your reply.

Regards Alibaba33
April 28, 2013 10:39:08 AM

alibaba33 said:
I Have a HP pavilion DV6 3065ea with ATI Radeon HD5470 video/graphics card. I upgraded to windows 8 and during install was asked to Reinstall ATI Mobility Control Centre in W8, I have downloaded from HP the file SP49517 and run it but when I view in Device Manager the display adapter: ATI Mobility Radeon HD5000 series (Microsoft Corporation-WDDM v1.20) has yellow triangle ( this device cannot start )code10, operation failed, the requested operation was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions please


June 24, 2013 3:06:36 PM

alibaba33 said:


COLGeek thanks for your suggestion and links. I tried the two links but on running them I get the usual dialog box "do you want to allow changes" and agree but nothing happens after that! not even an error message.
I have run AMD install manager and Control centre software already but the yellow triangle persists.
Regards


a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
July 1, 2013 6:54:53 AM

roshanranadeera said:
alibaba33 said:


COLGeek thanks for your suggestion and links. I tried the two links but on running them I get the usual dialog box "do you want to allow changes" and agree but nothing happens after that! not even an error message.
I have run AMD install manager and Control centre software already but the yellow triangle persists.
Regards



Scan your system for malware and viruses. Also, verify that your user account has administrator permission (required for Catalyst to install).
September 1, 2013 10:53:43 AM

Can you elaborate on what you did please.I have the same issue as you.I tried various fixes but nothing worked.And no issue have cropped up as of yet?

Yosef911 thank you for your suggestion, at the moment I have the following driver running correctly, ATI Mobility Radeon HD4200 series (Microsoft Corporation-WDDM v1.1) this seems to be ok. I uninstalled the HD5000 one although my so called on board graphic card is an HD5470 i.e. (5000 series).
I did get a strange message from running the AMD graphics analysis program saying I did not have a proper graphics card! I think this is because my machine is a laptop and the graphics are on board. If I get any software issues I will give your findings a try. many thanks for your reply.

Regards Alibaba33[/quotemsg]

September 6, 2013 12:23:43 AM

hukummereaka said:
Can you elaborate on what you did please.I have the same issue as you.I tried various fixes but nothing worked.And no issue have cropped up as of yet?

Yosef911 thank you for your suggestion, at the moment I have the following driver running correctly, ATI Mobility Radeon HD4200 series (Microsoft Corporation-WDDM v1.1) this seems to be ok. I uninstalled the HD5000 one although my so called on board graphic card is an HD5470 i.e. (5000 series).
I did get a strange message from running the AMD graphics analysis program saying I did not have a proper graphics card! I think this is because my machine is a laptop and the graphics are on board. If I get any software issues I will give your findings a try. many thanks for your reply.

Regards Alibaba33


[/quotemsg]

September 6, 2013 12:37:04 AM

In the recent years, there are lots of people that travel from one country to another for both personal and professional purposes. If you ever get the opportunity to travel globally, you will never have any difficulty in being in touch with your friends and your family. This is because RS Gold has become extremely easy and cost-effective today. There are hosts of options available today through which you will be able to make your calls from any country to any country. You will just have to select the right service provider with the right cards.
A Great Alternative:
You certainly cannot deny the fact that the Global Calling Cards today have become a great alternative for making domestic and international calls. They are popular not only because of the cheap rates, but also due to the fact that they are available with hosts of different features. Moreover, you can also avail the facility of 24/7 connectivity, which can indeed be a wonderful option for you. This means that that you can make calls any time to mobile phones or landlines that you want. Consequently, you can think of constantly remaining in touch with hosts of people, as per your desire.
Refill Your Account Any Time:
When you buy the calling cards, you will have to pay a fixed amount of money, within which you can make the calls. However, as your limits exceed, there is nothing to worry. You can still make Cheap Runescape Gold calls with the help of these cards. This is because you can get the opportunity of refilling the account any time you want without any problem. The best part about refilling is also that you can refill it online, as well. Thus, the great numbers of opportunities that you get can easily help you to Final Fantasy 14 Gold with your friends and family members.
Among all the different options that are available today for making calls, you can be completely definite that the calling cards are the best. There are many service providers that can offer you these cards. Apart from that, you can also be assured about the quality of the calls that you make. Irrespective of making calls from a great distance, you will not feel that you are so far. This can certainly give you great benefits, and you will be completely satisfied. You can make calls anytime without getting worried about money.

September 6, 2013 12:49:04 AM

hukummereaka I have tried so many things it's difficult to remember! in device manager under display adapter do you have the ATI Mobility Radeon HD4200 series (Microsoft Corporation-WDDM v1.1 driver, if not what have you got? if you have anything else with the yellow triangle, uninstall it/them, restart machine and this should load the HD4200 driver above. I have also since the previous mails
loaded the amd 13.4 driver (link below) which has not removed HD4200 driver but has installed Catalyst Control Centre and seems to be running ok. do this at your own risk as after doing so many things can't predict outcome on your system. the only thing I can't get to work on mine is video and sound via HDMI port to HDTV, next hurdle!
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/rad...
September 6, 2013 2:05:01 AM

There are a number of health reasons why one should go for a medical abortion procedure. Termination of pregnancy is never easy for a woman. However, sometimes it becomes quite inevitable. Abortion has always been a controversial topic around the FFXIV Gold world. But sometimes it might become the only option left with a woman who wants to live a healthy life. This article is going to discuss about some health reasons why you need to go for a medical abortion.
Considerations
The women who are suffering major depression issues might find themselves headed for a proper relapse during pregnancy if they aren’t taking their medications regularly. This certainly puts both the baby and the mother’s life at risk. This could be a strong reason why a woman needs to go for a medical abortion. The burden of having a child can be really hard to bear for some girls this is why it is better to go for a medical abortion.
Effects
The victims of autoimmune disorders and cancer patients need to discuss properly the risks associated with being pregnant with their doctor. They need to talk about everything right from the WOW Gold beginning so that nothing is left out. The effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy should also be talked about with the doctor beforehand.
Significance
A strong health reason why a girl needs to go for an abortion is if she were an alcoholic in her past life. It can have RS Gold adverse effects on the health of the baby. FAS, is the biggest problem which can be caused here.
Function
Pregnant women who are a victim of rape might seek an abortion but it should only happen in addition to intensive counseling. Pregnancy through incest can also prove to be a big problem and this is why women can even go for a termination in this case.
Features
Well, the discovery of getting pregnant with a deformed baby with several genetic abnormalities is another major reason that a woman might go for an abortion. Fetal testing makes it possible to know about such issues. Therefore, it is better abort the child than to give it birth with so many abnormalities.
So, this was all that you need to know about the health reasons why you might want to go for a medical abortion. These are some of the reasons which are inevitable. You need to consider them well and go for a complete body checkup if you are pregnant.
September 6, 2013 2:10:05 AM

After attaining on a advanced level in the encounter, say level 60, youcan offer your aion records as well as your Aion figures. Many gamers selltheir figures and Cheap Runescape Gold to help the gamers which are trapped at lowerlevels and also to generate quick real cash.Your aion consideration is a consequence of yourtime, efforts and cash. So it is essential to protect your aion accountfrom getting compromised.
It is very painful when your operating wish, your dreamworld goes into wrong hands and is abused and drained absolutely. If sometime,any hacker gets accessibility your e-mail id, it can be abused for phishing. Thebest way to protect your aion records from phishing, what you need to do isto prevent basically simply clicking hyperlinks that have been sent to you via e-mail to you, orwhich have been released in Final Fantasy XIV GIL boards. When you think that there is a trap ofphishing somewhere, we recommend you to go to formal NC Soft websitesmanually and navigating to the suggested areas by yourself buy wow records.
"What can be the most well-known resource of enjoyment in thisfast stressful life? What can assurance you with loads of fun, and excitement andwhich is readily available and
Blade And Soul Gold available. Excitement that comes with numerousfreebees connected with it and is the choice of this generation. Gaming on theinternet is now becoming the choice of the day. Online merchants are doingtheir task of offering wow consideration and ffxi records.
September 6, 2013 12:29:35 PM

haijun1122 said:
In the recent years, there are lots of people that travel from one country to another for both personal and professional purposes. If you ever get the opportunity to travel globally, you will never have any difficulty in being in touch with your friends and your family. This is because RS Gold has become extremely easy and cost-effective today. There are hosts of options available today through which you will be able to make your calls from any country to any country. You will just have to select the right service provider with the right cards.
A Great Alternative:
You certainly cannot deny the fact that the Global Calling Cards today have become a great alternative for making domestic and international calls. They are popular not only because of the cheap rates, but also due to the fact that they are available with hosts of different features. Moreover, you can also avail the facility of 24/7 connectivity, which can indeed be a wonderful option for you. This means that that you can make calls any time to mobile phones or landlines that you want. Consequently, you can think of constantly remaining in touch with hosts of people, as per your desire.
Refill Your Account Any Time:
When you buy the calling cards, you will have to pay a fixed amount of money, within which you can make the calls. However, as your limits exceed, there is nothing to worry. You can still make Cheap Runescape Gold calls with the help of these cards. This is because you can get the opportunity of refilling the account any time you want without any problem. The best part about refilling is also that you can refill it online, as well. Thus, the great numbers of opportunities that you get can easily help you to Final Fantasy 14 Gold with your friends and family members.
Among all the different options that are available today for making calls, you can be completely definite that the calling cards are the best. There are many service providers that can offer you these cards. Apart from that, you can also be assured about the quality of the calls that you make. Irrespective of making calls from a great distance, you will not feel that you are so far. This can certainly give you great benefits, and you will be completely satisfied. You can make calls anytime without getting worried about money.



September 6, 2013 12:33:47 PM

haijun1122, why are you posting to this forum and on this thread as it has nothing to do with it?
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
September 6, 2013 12:37:53 PM

alibaba33 said:
haijun1122, why are you posting to this forum and on this thread as it has nothing to do with it?

Those posts have been reported to the moderators. They will take care of the problem.
September 6, 2013 2:14:47 PM

COLGeek said:
alibaba33 said:
haijun1122, why are you posting to this forum and on this thread as it has nothing to do with it?

Those posts have been reported to the moderators. They will take care of the problem.


Thanks COLGeek but should I have used the report abuse button or is there another way of contacting the moderators when you get posts like those? I am not very up on forum ways, hence the reason I posted the sender
Regards alibaba33
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
September 6, 2013 2:29:38 PM

alibaba33 said:
COLGeek said:
alibaba33 said:
haijun1122, why are you posting to this forum and on this thread as it has nothing to do with it?

Those posts have been reported to the moderators. They will take care of the problem.


Thanks COLGeek but should I have used the report abuse button or is there another way of contacting the moderators when you get posts like those? I am not very up on forum ways, hence the reason I posted the sender
Regards alibaba33

Yes, in the future, just use the "Report Abuse" link.
November 23, 2013 4:58:10 AM

alibaba33 said:
I Have a HP pavilion DV6 3065ea with ATI Radeon HD5470 video/graphics card. I upgraded to windows 8 and during install was asked to Reinstall ATI Mobility Control Centre in W8, I have downloaded from HP the file SP49517 and run it but when I view in Device Manager the display adapter: ATI Mobility Radeon HD5000 series (Microsoft Corporation-WDDM v1.20) has yellow triangle ( this device cannot start )code10, operation failed, the requested operation was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions please


see it

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video...

!