my game...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

um i just got a router and since i did i cant host... and
when i try to play it says that people have 30 ping and i
get an erorr and wont let me play can anyone help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about game
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    Hi FeAr,

    Call the router's tech support number, and ask them to either
    setup a "DMZ" to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the
    necessary ports in the equipment with you...Here's the List of
    all Ports used by Zone and DX Games:
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "FeAr" <Stealth556@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:6d3c01c42f16$2c9450c0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    | um i just got a router and since i did i cant host... and
    | when i try to play it says that people have 30 ping and i
    | get an erorr and wont let me play can anyone help me?

Games Microsoft Video Games