my game...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 30, 2004 9:49:35 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

um i just got a router and since i did i cant host... and
when i try to play it says that people have 30 ping and i
get an erorr and wont let me play can anyone help me?

More about : game

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 9:28:16 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi FeAr,

Call the router's tech support number, and ask them to either
setup a "DMZ" to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the
necessary ports in the equipment with you...Here's the List of
all Ports used by Zone and DX Games:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User