Your question

BEST SOUND CARD?

Tags:
  • Sound Cards
  • Motherboards
  • Components
Last response: in Components
June 2, 2003 11:50:49 PM

I HAVE AN ASUS P4SDX MOTHERBOARD AND THE SOUND CARD THAT IT HAS ON IS ''SOUND MAX INTEGRATED DIGITAL AUDIO''. NOW, I WANT TO BUY A SOUND CARD THAT IS NOT VERY EXPENSIVE BUT WITH SATISFYING SOUND PERFORMANCE.I AM BETWEEN SOUNBLASTER 5.1 BULK VS SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY PLAYER BULK. ALTHOUGH THESE TWO CARDS HAVE SIMILAR PRICES THEY USE DIFFERENT PROCESSORS..WHICH ONE TO PREFER? ARE THESE TWO BETTER THAT THE ONE THAT MY M/B ALREADY HAS OR IN ORDER TO HAVE REAL DIFFERENCE I HAVE TO BUY OTHER CARDS THAT ARE MORE EXPENSIVE? IF ANYONE CAN HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!!

More about : sound card

June 2, 2003 11:58:50 PM

Sorry cant help you when you yell

<b><font color=red>Remember kids, if you see a downed power line, suck on the end, candy comes out!</font color=red></b>
June 3, 2003 2:59:27 AM

GET A SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
June 4, 2003 10:22:12 PM

None of the above, consider the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, more for your money, will do whatever you want, no driver problems, no extra garbage tagging along for the ride, worth every penny.

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b>
June 5, 2003 9:29:58 PM

Another vote for the Santa Cruz.
!