aom with Pentium II 350

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi,

has anybody experiences running AOM less than Minimum:
Pentium II 450 MHz, 128 MB RAM, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, DirectX 8.0, 16 MB
DirectX-compatible video card, DirectX-compatible sound card, 4x CD-ROM
drive, and 1.5 GB hard-disk space

I have all System Requirements ... but Pentium II 350 MHz :-(

Greetings from Germany
Christian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Christian,

Try the game on your system to see how it performs.
Download the Trial version from:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/ageofmythology.aspx#downloads

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User