Why my aok wont install :(

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Ok well... when i try and install my age of kings game
off line.. It takes few minutse then a pop up error
message pops up saying
"Was unable to find (or could not read) the language
specific resource download, unable to continue. please
reboot and try again"

I use to be able to play normally online.. also to
uninstall and install... but lately i couldnt edit my
maps off line i couldnt even start my aok :( because
there was an error...
I be glad if anyone could help me out :D

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi "xIHIoIvIiEx"

This issue may occur if you do not have enough free space on your hard
disk to install the game. This issue can also occur if the game CD is damaged.

Try the advice in this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=192558

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User