Cannot login into WIndows 7

helpsplz

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
My father has a laptop that he received from his work. My father works at a high school and the school is currently closed for the summer vacation. All of the technicians are on vacation now and the school board is also closed. There is no technician to help my father. The computer technician has set up his user name and password. It has been working for the last few months but suddenly, a few days ago, when he types in his password, he gets the message that his username or password are incorrect.

I have tried starting it up on safe mode, but it is still asking for his login and it is still incorrect. I have tried logging into the administrator password but it is not a blank password and nothing I have put in works. I have also tried switching user but there is no other user. I have tried restoring the computer but it states that I need to have administrator clearance to restore. I have the windows 7 disk but I am unsure how to activate it. My father has not made a password restore disk and when I tried to follow the instructions of saving the password on a usb or a disk, it did not work because I did not have the password disk.

I am currently trying to reinstall Windows 7, as that is what a lot of forums were telling me to do but it is taking forever. It is also causing two Windows 7 to appear at the start up...

I am hearing people tell me to download recovery tools, but I have no idea how to do this as the only computer I have currently is my father's computer, which I cannot get onto the internet! (I am typing from an ipod). How do I download ISOs and recovery files when I cannot access the internet?

Tomshardware does not allow discussions reguarding bypassing passwords or security. we have no way to know if it is your laptop.

Assuming you were telling the truth you should not be messing with it or reinstalling windows as you tampering with a computer you do not own, and do not have the licenses too, nevermind deleting software's he needs as well as settings, security, and any work he had saved. I guarantee there are techs working over the summer and an on call tech, and you clearly don't know what you are doing.