WTB: Dawn/ Kustom 510 series Subwoofer

Last response: in Home Audio
May 9, 2005 10:01:10 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace (More info?)

I am looking for a used Dawn/ Kustom subwoofer from the 510 series. I
don't want the satellite speakers only the subwoofer.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 3:00:19 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace (More info?)

Almoost any modern subwoofer will work better than the POS that DAWN
used.

Try MCM electronics.

Powered, non-powered active or passive. All are available for a lot
less money than the overpriced DAWN.

richard Kuschel
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 6:05:11 PM

RickPV8945@aol.com <RickPV8945@aol.com> wrote:
>Almoost any modern subwoofer will work better than the POS that DAWN
>used.
>
> Try MCM electronics.
>
>Powered, non-powered active or passive. All are available for a lot
>less money than the overpriced DAWN.

BUT, do they have the puffy vinyl covers? And are they available in
purple metalflake?
--scott
June 13, 2012 2:57:20 PM

Originally The Dawn Speaker System part of U.M.P. Inc. of Illinois produced and sold three separate sized systems... one of the little three way speaker systems had a 10 inch sub in it's own carpeted cabinet, the second had a 12 inch and the largest had a 15" bass sub... each cabinet had both mono and stereo inputs then outs to the satellite speakers. I happen to have in perfect condition a 10 inch sub cabinet as well as a 15 inch sub cabinet.. and would toy with the idea of selling one of them... please feel free to contact me via email ; cassytn@yahoo.com or cassytn@gmail.com... include a phone number within the U.S.A. / Canada, if you wish and will contact you back.. if you wish me to text, please make sure I know that... You will be responsible for shipping and handling... I live in the 38401 zip code in Southern Middle Tn. if this helps to get an idea of shipping costs...

Danny

Quote:

!