Age of Empires 2, The Conquerors zone

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

when i join in a gameroom, and the host launches the
game, it says when it loads: Unable to join. Why is this??

Also , i don't know the pass and user to log in to my
router. Alcatel Speedtouch 510 i v4
5 answers Last reply
More about empires conquerors zone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    "BMC_Aragorn1" <martijn_kern@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1958901c44cbb$d18b0200$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | when i join in a gameroom, and the host launches the
    | game, it says when it loads: Unable to join. Why is this??
    |
    | Also , i don't know the pass and user to log in to my
    | router. Alcatel Speedtouch 510 i v4

    Sounds like there's a firewall in your home router or DSL Modem:

    Call the tech support for that unit 1-888-252-2832 to either setup
    a "DMZ" (De-Militarized Zone which means the firewall is disabled)
    to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the necessary ports in the
    equipment with you... Here's the List of all Ports used by Zone
    and DX Games: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports
    (See your router's manual or that website for self help instructions)
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    yes, but i don't know the pasword and user to log in to
    my router... how can i find this?

    >Sounds like there's a firewall in your home router or
    DSL Modem:

    >Call the tech support for that unit 1-888-252-2832 to
    either setup
    >a "DMZ" (De-Militarized Zone which means the firewall is
    disabled)
    >to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the necessary
    ports in the
    >equipment with you... Here's the List of all Ports used
    by Zone
    >and DX Games:
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports
    >(See your router's manual or that website for self help
    instructions)

    >.

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    You can find it in your user manual or by calling the
    technical support telephone number I provided you.

    Cheers,
    Jimmy.

    <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1966301c44d3c$13184270$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    | yes, but i don't know the pasword and user to log in to
    | my router... how can i find this?
    | >
    | >Sounds like there's a firewall in your home router or
    | DSL Modem:
    | >
    | >Call the tech support for that unit 1-888-252-2832 to
    | either setup
    | >a "DMZ" (De-Militarized Zone which means the firewall is
    | disabled)
    | >to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the necessary
    | ports in the
    | >equipment with you... Here's the List of all Ports used
    | by Zone
    | >and DX Games:
    | http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports
    | >(See your router's manual or that website for self help
    | instructions)
    | >

    | >.

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    phone number doesn't work here (netherlands) . Is there
    no other way i can find the userand pass? maybe some
    standard pass and user...thx alot anyways

  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    Hi,

    If you can't phone them, visit their website and submit
    a support request form if they don't have the info posted.
    Even a google search should provide you with results. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19d0b01c44d91$41f15c30$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    | phone number doesn't work here (netherlands) . Is there
    | no other way i can find the userand pass? maybe some
    | standard pass and user...thx alot anyways

Microsoft Video Games