Age of Empires 2, The Conquerors zone

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

when i join in a gameroom, and the host launches the
game, it says when it loads: Unable to join. Why is this??

Also , i don't know the pass and user to log in to my
router. Alcatel Speedtouch 510 i v4

"BMC_Aragorn1" <martijn_kern@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1958901c44cbb$d18b0200$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| when i join in a gameroom, and the host launches the
| game, it says when it loads: Unable to join. Why is this??
|
| Also , i don't know the pass and user to log in to my
| router. Alcatel Speedtouch 510 i v4

Sounds like there's a firewall in your home router or DSL Modem:

Call the tech support for that unit 1-888-252-2832 to either setup
a "DMZ" (De-Militarized Zone which means the firewall is disabled)
to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the necessary ports in the
equipment with you... Here's the List of all Ports used by Zone
and DX Games: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports
(See your router's manual or that website for self help instructions)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

yes, but i don't know the pasword and user to log in to
my router... how can i find this?

>Sounds like there's a firewall in your home router or
DSL Modem:

>Call the tech support for that unit 1-888-252-2832 to
either setup
>a "DMZ" (De-Militarized Zone which means the firewall is
disabled)
>to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the necessary
ports in the
>equipment with you... Here's the List of all Ports used
by Zone
>and DX Games:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports
>(See your router's manual or that website for self help
instructions)

>.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

You can find it in your user manual or by calling the
technical support telephone number I provided you.

Cheers,
Jimmy.

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1966301c44d3c$13184270$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| yes, but i don't know the pasword and user to log in to
| my router... how can i find this?
| >
| >Sounds like there's a firewall in your home router or
| DSL Modem:
| >
| >Call the tech support for that unit 1-888-252-2832 to
| either setup
| >a "DMZ" (De-Militarized Zone which means the firewall is
| disabled)
| >to bypass the built-in firewall, or open the necessary
| ports in the
| >equipment with you... Here's the List of all Ports used
| by Zone
| >and DX Games:
| http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html#ports
| >(See your router's manual or that website for self help
| instructions)
| >

| >.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

phone number doesn't work here (netherlands) . Is there
no other way i can find the userand pass? maybe some
standard pass and user...thx alot anyways

Hi,

If you can't phone them, visit their website and submit
a support request form if they don't have the info posted.
Even a google search should provide you with results. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms