  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
October 1, 2004 1:15:07 PM

I recently bought Halo for the PC. After I installed it
and started playing, i noticed that when i zoom in with
the pistol, sniper rifle, and the rocket launcher I cant
see thru the scope. It looks like i'm looking thru the
scope, but whatever i'm aiming at is completly out of
focus. I can see blurry colors but nothing else, except
in multiplayer its the same thing but i can see the green
triangles from other teammates perfectly
clear........everything else is blurry.

If anyone has any idea what might be causing this please
let me know. It's driving me crazy that I can't use the
sniper rifle when everyone else can!!!!!

More about : halo zoom problem

Anonymous
October 1, 2004 9:06:01 PM

Hi Cory,

You only need to update your video drivers to fix that. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User