I have a MN700 and on a link-sys network

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Not shure if this can work, I'm in The Army and am over in
the Middle East and they set up a Link sys system over
here and I'm in the gray area for my internal card to get
a good signal, before the Mission started U bought a MN700
so a few of us can play games between our laptops, anyone
know how or if I can set up my MN700 as a relay point for
just my computer, or rebroadcast the link-sys signal so
the the other soldiers can get a better signal in my
building.

Sorry, the MN-700 will not function wirelessly as a repeater or extender.
You would have to hard wire it to the network.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist