question:AoE2-Conquerors Multiplayer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

We have been playing 3 player games over our home LAN for
years. We recently added a 4th computer and found that we
could not start a 4 player game. When the host attempts to
start the game the message that says the game CD is not in
the computer comes up. The CD is in the host computer.
Is there a limit to how many may play with a single CD?
Would this be fixed by getting another CD? Thanks.

"ch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have been playing 3 player games over our home LAN for
> years. We recently added a 4th computer and found that we
> could not start a 4 player game. When the host attempts to
> start the game the message that says the game CD is not in
> the computer comes up. The CD is in the host computer.
> Is there a limit to how many may play with a single CD?
> Would this be fixed by getting another CD? Thanks.

Yes, you get this online when I have an original and everyone else has a
copy....