aoe2 limited account doesnt work

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

aoe2 works on the admid but doesnt on the limited acount
user and i dnt have acess to the admid how can i solve
this

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Steve,

If it's your system, reinstall Windows and keep track
of the administrator password. If it's not your system
ask the owner of it for access to their admin account.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms