aoe2 limited account doesnt work

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 16, 2004 11:07:20 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

aoe2 works on the admid but doesnt on the limited acount
user and i dnt have acess to the admid how can i solve
this
Anonymous
June 17, 2004 10:39:34 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Steve,

If it's your system, reinstall Windows and keep track
of the administrator password. If it's not your system
ask the owner of it for access to their admin account.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!