aoe2 limited account doesnt work

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

aoe2 works on the admid but doesnt on the limited acount
user and i dnt have acess to the admid how can i solve
this
1 answer Last reply
More about aoe2 limited account doesnt work
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    Hi Steve,

    If it's your system, reinstall Windows and keep track
    of the administrator password. If it's not your system
    ask the owner of it for access to their admin account.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d81f01c4540f$d2950280$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | aoe2 works on the admid but doesnt on the limited acount
    | user and i dnt have acess to the admid how can i solve
    | this

Games Microsoft Video Games