error Message

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I have Age of Empires Gold Edition, but when I stcik the
disk in, it brings up an installer for Age of the Empres
The Conquerors. When I click install, it says "Age of
Empires II not found. To Install the Conquerors Expansion,
you must have Age of the Empires II installed." You might
be thinking that I am stupid right, but this disk was the
only one that came with it. Please help Me.

~Zestep@comcast.net

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi,

You should install the second disc that is labeled with blue print
"Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings"
before you install the first disc that is labeled
"The Conquerors Expansion plus Gold Edition Content".

Install 2nd one before the first. Intuitive, isn't it? ;-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms