Could not intialize graphics system ...

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

AOE - Age of Kings - has stopped running. The error says:
Could not initialize graphic system. Make sure your video
card and driver are compatible with Directdraw.

It previously worked. No changes made or replacement to
the HP laptop computer. I would appreciate your
suggestions.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Gary,

Try these solutions:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;242902

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2599001c460b2$751ee260$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| AOE - Age of Kings - has stopped running. The error says:
| Could not initialize graphic system. Make sure your video
| card and driver are compatible with Directdraw.
|
| It previously worked. No changes made or replacement to
| the HP laptop computer. I would appreciate your
| suggestions.

Hey im having the same problem but the link you've provided is no longer working - please help!

Sophie