Problems with "FPS" in AOE:conquerers

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Greetings,
I have a frustrating problem, i have a good computer
(NVIDIA Geforce 4 ti 4400, AMD Athlon 2100, 512 MB RAM)
but the units of the game dont walk good, it looks like
the fps of the units is very low. Sometimes its normal but
most of the time I have this. The strange problem is that
I most of the time have this in a multiplayer game and if
i watch a saved game. I would be very happy if somebody
could tell me what the problem is and if he has a solution
for me.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Rogier,

Try using a lower resolution. That always helps to improve the FPS.
This is one of those situations where a powerful card with a lot of
RAM built into it would come in handy.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms