Please help with me with zone issue

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Whenever i try to intialize a game through zone gaming
for AOE, my computer freezes up. I have removed all
adware and no virus where detected and in addition all
dirivers and video cards are up to date. if u have any
information please email me at the above
1 answer Last reply
More about please zone issue
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    To see if it's a software conflict: Temporarily disable Startup
    programs one at a time, starting with Firewall, Antivirus, and ad
    blockers using: http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

    You can lookup what a program does before you disable it here:
    http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "DP_fat_monkey" <marshbaseball@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2a0c501c46549$bb935730$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    | Whenever i try to intialize a game through zone gaming
    | for AOE, my computer freezes up. I have removed all
    | adware and no virus where detected and in addition all
    | dirivers and video cards are up to date. if u have any
    | information please email me at the above

Games Microsoft Video Games