Please help with me with zone issue

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2004 9:14:42 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Whenever i try to intialize a game through zone gaming
for AOE, my computer freezes up. I have removed all
adware and no virus where detected and in addition all
dirivers and video cards are up to date. if u have any
information please email me at the above

More about : zone issue

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 2:34:44 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

To see if it's a software conflict: Temporarily disable Startup
programs one at a time, starting with Firewall, Antivirus, and ad
blockers using: http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

You can lookup what a program does before you disable it here:
http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!