Mythology newsgroup?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.ageofempires,microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Is there a newsgroup specificly for Age of Mythology?

All I see on news://msnews.microsoft.com is
news://msnews.microsoft.com.microsoft.public.ageofempires and

My regular ISP newsserver doesn't carry a alt.games.ageofmythology either.

Can anyone help?

Joe

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

They just dont have one. I dont know why.