Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

How can i set a multiplayer game via Dial up modem. I
want to play a mate who has dial up as well and i want to
dial in to his pc and play online. How do i achieve
this???

"Brett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2fbdf01c46d50$2dfd6910$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| How can i set a multiplayer game via Dial up modem. I
| want to play a mate who has dial up as well and i want to
| dial in to his pc and play online. How do i achieve
| this???

Hi Brett,

What have you tried so far to connect to your friend?
Please post any specific errors or problems you encounter
and we'll do our best to help you work through them. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms