xp games

i inadvertantly deleted the games folder than came with
my installed xp. how do i get it back?
1 answer Last reply
More about games

    Hi bj,

    "bj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d9501c4a802$c6e872e0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    >i inadvertantly deleted the games folder than came with
    > my installed xp. how do i get it back?

    To add/remove Windows XP Games:

    Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
    Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

    --
    Cheers,
    Jimmy S.

    Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk