xp games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 1, 2004 7:05:35 PM

i inadvertantly deleted the games folder than came with
my installed xp. how do i get it back?

More about : games

Anonymous
October 2, 2004 5:33:38 AM

Hi bj,

"bj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d9501c4a802$c6e872e0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>i inadvertantly deleted the games folder than came with
> my installed xp. how do i get it back?

To add/remove Windows XP Games:

Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk