bj

i inadvertantly deleted the games folder than came with
my installed xp. how do i get it back?

Hi bj,

"bj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d9501c4a802$c6e872e0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>i inadvertantly deleted the games folder than came with
> my installed xp. how do i get it back?

To add/remove Windows XP Games:

Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk