Age of Mythology

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Bought this for my kid but we can only get Greek scenarios
not Egyptian or Norse - any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about mythology
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    There is only one campaign in AoM, it starts with Arkantos
    on Atlantis and the first 10 scenarios are all greek. When
    you finish these 10 scenario's you arrive in Egypt for the
    egyptian part of the campaign and after that you depart for
    scandinavia for another 10 scenario's with the Norse civ. :)

Games Microsoft Video Games