Age of Mythology

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 27, 2004 6:10:03 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Bought this for my kid but we can only get Greek scenarios
not Egyptian or Norse - any suggestions?

More about : age mythology

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 6:17:55 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

There is only one campaign in AoM, it starts with Arkantos
on Atlantis and the first 10 scenarios are all greek. When
you finish these 10 scenario's you arrive in Egypt for the
egyptian part of the campaign and after that you depart for
scandinavia for another 10 scenario's with the Norse civ. :)
!