AOE 2 GOLD Edition OS X - How to toggle between game and d..

stewart

Distinguished
May 4, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

That is about it really.

Does anyone know how to do this? I'm sure there must be a short-cut but I'm
blessed if I can find it. I'm running OS X 1.3.

If anyone can help it would be great as it is a real drag having to quit
just to check my emails.

Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del ONCE usually does the trick, not sure about your OS.
Cancel the task manager, do your stuff and then maximize AOE again.

"Stewart" <junk@junk.com> wrote in message
> That is about it really.
>
> Does anyone know how to do this? I'm sure there must be a short-cut but
I'm
> blessed if I can find it. I'm running OS X 1.3.
>
> If anyone can help it would be great as it is a real drag having to quit
> just to check my emails.
>
> Thanks

kim

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Having hit ctrl+shift instead of alt+shift when trying to garrison on countless
occasions I've found that's a pretty quick way to get into desktop :eek:)

Pressing the Windows key found on many keyboards has a similar effect.

(kim)