Need Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro power adapter

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 1, 2004 11:46:37 PM

I tried to input my product ID into the MS support
function, but it didn't take it. I'm wondering if someone
has an idea as to where I can get a replacement adapter.
Or, if you would be so kind as to enter a product ID # for
their own MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro joystick so
that I can get through the web system and actually ask
MS. Thanks. My email is zathri@yahoo.com
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 7:19:26 AM

Hi Jason

I have the info here, not sure what you need, so i will
list everything

Part No: 96749
AC Adaptor - United Kingdom

Input 230V~ / 50Hz / 0.15A
Output 12V / 1.3A
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 12:50:16 AM

Thank you, but I need the US power adapter. I should have
specified. So, the product # on the bottom of the
joystick would probably suffice and then I can check the
input voltage to make sure it is correct. I might be
ebaying this because I doubt MS would still have a
replacement.

!