Need Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro power adapter

I tried to input my product ID into the MS support
function, but it didn't take it. I'm wondering if someone
has an idea as to where I can get a replacement adapter.
Or, if you would be so kind as to enter a product ID # for
their own MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro joystick so
that I can get through the web system and actually ask
MS. Thanks. My email is zathri@yahoo.com
2 answers Last reply
More about need sidewinder force feedback power adapter

    Hi Jason

    I have the info here, not sure what you need, so i will
    list everything

    Part No: 96749
    AC Adaptor - United Kingdom

    Input 230V~ / 50Hz / 0.15A
    Output 12V / 1.3A

    Thank you, but I need the US power adapter. I should have
    specified. So, the product # on the bottom of the
    joystick would probably suffice and then I can check the
    input voltage to make sure it is correct. I might be
    ebaying this because I doubt MS would still have a
    replacement.

Power Adapter Microsoft Video Games