playing online

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

when i had dial up it would let me play online but now i
have Broadband i cannot it is with age of empires gold
edition is says that aol will not support it and will
open it as a text documert if i choose to continue help
please.
1 answer Last reply
More about playing online
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    Hi Ashley,

    Use IE to access Zone.com instead of AOL. Just
    connect to AOL and then click on your IE icon. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
    Contact

    "Ashley Jackman" <ashleyjakman_574@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > when i had dial up it would let me play online but now i
    > have Broadband i cannot it is with age of empires gold
    > edition is says that aol will not support it and will
    > open it as a text documert if i choose to continue help
    > please.

Dial Up Connection Microsoft Video Games