AOK wont install!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I just got AOK today and went to install it on my computer
(witch has Windows 98 se) It wont auto run and an di cant
install it in "Add/remove programs" folder. Everytime i
try to install it there its like it cant read that there
is a disc in the drive. I have no clue what to do please
help me out. And in the AOK hand book says it will auto
run and if it doesnt then check the AOK "read me" file. I
cant get to the "read me" file because my computer doesnt
know the game i sin the cd rom drive. Could the disc be
blank? I don tknow please help me out. Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

You might not have set your CD drive to 'auto run'. Go into control
panel\system and click hardware. There look up your CD drive and set it to
auto detect.
Otherwise use your windows explorer to access AOK and click on auto run or
install.
Hope it helps.