Mech Pak problem Please help

I have Mech warrior 4 Vengence , black knight and mercenaries and the
two mech paks. The extra mechs were there just fine until I installed
3D studio max 6.0 for my school then the extra mech disappeared. I
just the safedisk patches and they did not work. I did uninstall Max
once to see if that helped and it did but I need Max for school so I
have to have it installed. What can I do to get my mech paks to work?
1 answer Last reply
More about mech problem help

    Hi Lord Cromwell,

    It's possible that you might be able to work around that problem
    by installing Max using another user account. Don't install it to
    the default location, install it to C:\Studio Max and if they give
    prompt you to unselect optional components, please do so. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    <lord-cromwell@> wrote in message news:uicsl05honhc7tlerfjdrl3gt59m6moml8@4ax.com...
    >I have Mech warrior 4 Vengence , black knight and mercenaries and the
    > two mech paks. The extra mechs were there just fine until I installed
    > 3D studio max 6.0 for my school then the extra mech disappeared. I
    > just the safedisk patches and they did not work. I did uninstall Max
    > once to see if that helped and it did but I need Max for school so I
    > have to have it installed. What can I do to get my mech paks to work?

Microsoft Video Games