Sign in with
Your question

Help

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
July 6, 2012 2:38:01 PM

I have Win 7 Ultimate, My Windows experience, will only read 6.9 for Data Disk Transfer rate, I have 2 SSD configured to a 0 Raid array.
I have 2 Water cooled GTX580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 GPU reading 7.9, The Ram reads 7.8, and the CPU reads 7.6.

Compression is off, Enable write is on, no programs running, ie firewall and anti virus, is it possible to go any further, it was 7.4, but dropped, any help please.
Maurise

More about : question

July 6, 2012 3:18:05 PM

Ratings will drop as newer hardware becomes available. This forces all current hardware ratings to drop. What was your score before you configured the Raid. Also how are your drives connected to your mobo? Are you using a hardware raid card , or onboard raid? These are all things that can affect your score. IMHO anything above a score of 5 is good. Remember a 7 used to be the highest you could get.
m
l
July 6, 2012 3:45:48 PM

chiefsumrall said:
Ratings will drop as newer hardware becomes available. This forces all current hardware ratings to drop. What was your score before you configured the Raid. Also how are your drives connected to your mobo? Are you using a hardware raid card , or onboard raid? These are all things that can affect your score. IMHO anything above a score of 5 is good. Remember a 7 used to be the highest you could get.

Hi Chief, Data Disk Transfer Rate use to be 7.4, Sata 3 connectors to MB, I would imagine I am using onboard raid, thanks for reply. Maurise
m
l
!