Cheap Pro Tools Keyboard

Last response: in Home Audio
May 16, 2005 12:18:27 PM

Dear Audio Pro Members,

Editors Keys.com would officially like to announce the launch of our
new Audio Editing Keyboard set for Digidesign Pro Tools.

http://www.editorskeys.com/protoolskeyboard.asp?currenc...

The Keyboard set is compatible with any keyboard and transforms your
normal PC or MAC keyboard into an audio editing keyboard for Pro Tools
for just $15.99 (£8.99)

For more information just visit: www.editorskeys.com or email:
info@editorskeys.com

Kind Regards

The Editors Keys Team
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 7:29:38 PM

I don't mean to be questioning the worth of your product, but how does
this differ from the ProTools stickers that Digi makes? Here's a
longish link to the Digi ones from their web store:

http://secure.digidesign.com/index.cfm?page=templates/p...

Are they noticeably improved over the stock Digi stickers? They look
(and seemed priced) basically the same.

Cheers,
Trevor de Clercq

marktherapper@hotmail.com wrote:
> Dear Audio Pro Members,
>
> Editors Keys.com would officially like to announce the launch of our
> new Audio Editing Keyboard set for Digidesign Pro Tools.
>
> http://www.editorskeys.com/protoolskeyboard.asp?currenc...
>
> The Keyboard set is compatible with any keyboard and transforms your
> normal PC or MAC keyboard into an audio editing keyboard for Pro Tools
> for just $15.99 (£8.99)
>
> For more information just visit: www.editorskeys.com or email:
> info@editorskeys.com
>
> Kind Regards
>
> The Editors Keys Team

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 8:45:12 PM

I bought one of these after seeing this thread. These certainly aren't bad..
I'm now applying them to my keyboard. Nice finish and they seem to sick
really well, colourful too!

Good work.

<marktherapper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Dear Audio Pro Members,

Editors Keys.com would officially like to announce the launch of our
new Audio Editing Keyboard set for Digidesign Pro Tools.

http://www.editorskeys.com/protoolskeyboard.asp?currenc...

The Keyboard set is compatible with any keyboard and transforms your
normal PC or MAC keyboard into an audio editing keyboard for Pro Tools
for just $15.99 (£8.99)

For more information just visit: www.editorskeys.com or email:
info@editorskeys.com

Kind Regards

The Editors Keys Team
May 25, 2005 6:01:16 AM

Can you make one for Sony's Vegas 6.0?

jmm in STL

<marktherapper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Dear Audio Pro Members,

Editors Keys.com would officially like to announce the launch of our
new Audio Editing Keyboard set for Digidesign Pro Tools.

http://www.editorskeys.com/protoolskeyboard.asp?currenc...

The Keyboard set is compatible with any keyboard and transforms your
normal PC or MAC keyboard into an audio editing keyboard for Pro Tools
for just $15.99 (£8.99)

For more information just visit: www.editorskeys.com or email:
info@editorskeys.com

Kind Regards

The Editors Keys Team
October 9, 2011 4:20:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

Editors Keys.com no longer distributes these stickers, nor does Avid. For the latest version of The Best Pro Tools Stickers, please visit:

http://www.bestprotoolsstickers.com

The stickers are offered for $9.99 (USA) or $11.99 (International) and have an updated look to make editing even easier. The sticker set is compatible with any PC or Mac keyboard.

You can also email sales@bestprotoolsstickers.com for more information.

All the best,

Steve Swift
The Best Pro Tools Stickers: Sales Team