Lg portable super multi drive install disc

i bought my Portable super multi drive some months ago, and now my laptop is becoming lower and lower so i wanna redo it. change an explotation programm as widows XP, i have the portble but i lost my cd. i dont know what to do. so i was wonderinf whever i could download an installing cd by internet, to configure my laptop after changing the exploration system
5 answers Last reply
More about portable super multi drive install disc
  1. You don't need any additional drivers in order to use your external drive to read disks. For writing, ImgBurn.com is a good free software.
  2. thanks so i can download it free, my laptop becomes very slow reason why i wanna change the system, that since i connected a USB key, maybe it was a bad key, but my pc is protected by kapesky anti virus, so i dont understand why it becomes so slow to open a page or any thing, menu and so on, can u help me
  3. ladoucefleur said:
    thanks so i can download it free, my laptop becomes very slow reason why i wanna change the system, that since i connected a USB key, maybe it was a bad key, but my pc is protected by kapesky anti virus, so i dont understand why it becomes so slow to open a page or any thing, menu and so on, can u help me

Hi :)

Either hard drive failing or a Virus....

All the best Brett :)
  4. how to repair this? thanks
  5. ladoucefleur said:
    how to repair this? thanks

Hi :)

Run a full hard drive test in DOS...Hirens cd etc.....

If thats ok run a full Virus scan with Norton and Malwarebytes...

All the best Brett :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Laptops Windows 7