Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

while playing AOC, the display does not run smoothly, it rather
studders. I have the 1.0c patch already. It seems to happen more
with brits, mongols and chinese. The only thing I can think of is the
geometry of the arrow or trebs and the amount needed display that is
needed.

Like others, no malware, virus or extranious programs loaded or
running in the background.
Asus A7N8x Deluxe
XP Home - sp2
512 meg ram
9600 XT
XP 2000+ clocked to XP 2400+ - 2.0 ghz
drivers are updated already and so is the OS.

PS it does not work any differently if overclocked or not.

kim

Jim Bickhaus wrote:-

>while playing AOC, the display does not run smoothly, it rather
>studders. I have the 1.0c patch already. It seems to happen more
>with brits, mongols and chinese. The only thing I can think of is the
>geometry of the arrow or trebs and the amount needed display that is
>needed.
>

>Like others, no malware, virus or extranious programs loaded or
>running in the background.
>Asus A7N8x Deluxe
>XP Home - sp2
>512 meg ram
>9600 XT
>XP 2000+ clocked to XP 2400+ - 2.0 ghz
>drivers are updated already and so is the OS.
>
>PS it does not work any differently if overclocked or not.

Which video card are you using?

(kim)